All Voice GT phones come with the following features:
- Extension dialing
- Advanced Call Routing
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- LCD backlit display
- Multiple call paths (lines)
- Call Groups, Hunt Groups, Broadcast groups
- Call Permissions
- Call Records
- Handsfree answerback
- Incoming Call Emergency Override
- Company Directory
- Hot Desking
- Voicemail-to-Email Audio Attachments
- Cellphone twinning (forward to cell via toggle button)
- Multiple Ringtones to distinguish internal and external calls
- Call Queues for high call volume sites
- Ethernet output for PC connectivity
- Join/Leave call group
- Paging (site-wide or only specific extensions)
- Multi-device registration
- One-touch speed dials
- Music / announcement hold music
- Custom Hold Music
- Phone key profiles
- Conference call
- Programmable keys
- Programmable Auto Attendants
- Easy to use web interface for programming your phones
- Accessory Support:
- Bluetooth Headset
- Bluetooth Handset
- DECT Headset
- PKM (Key expansion)
The intuitive administrative web app allows you to control how calls flow through your business without expensive Move, Add, and Change fees.
- Incoming Call Routing
- Auto Attendant
- Call Groups
- Disaster Recovery from any Internet Connection
- Emergency Override to any Telephone Number
- Automatic Forwarding
- No Change Fees
- No Tech On-Site
- No Hand Labeling
- Voicemail to Email
- Click to Call
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main benefits of VoiceGT compared to other providers?
Lower cost, higher quality phones and call quality, easier to administer, call encryption.
We offer free phone and email support and have on-call staff 24/7 should an emergency occur.
What are the requirements to use your service?
All you need is a stable internet connection. Our phones work over an encrypted internet connection which allows us to offer our phone service at a lower cost than competitors. If you have an internet connection that is frequently unstable such as satellite internet, we do not recommend using our phone service without first assessing your options.
We have other devices that use analog phone lines, do you support those too?
Yes. We offer Fax and E-Fax services, we can assist you in converting credit card terminals to ethernet (internet connected), as well as your postage machines, alarm lines, and more.
I have a business with multiple locations, can we extension dial between locations?
Yes, you will be able to extension dial between sites as if they were at the same physical location. This is one of the main strengths of our phone system – you can take your phones anywhere, even home should you wish to do so.